It’s Friday-eve!!! AND it’s my brother’s birthday!!! Happy birthday, Brice!!
I was thinking about posting today because it’s been a few days since my last post,but I could just not think of anything interesting to say. While browsing other blogs for inspiration I came across this link up on Running With Spoons called “Thursdays Are For Thinking Out Loud.” Perfect! Now I can say all my uninteresting things and y’all have to listen to them because they have an official title. :p
So, today I’m “thinking out loud” courtesy of Running With Spoons.
– I’m pretty excited because tonight I’m going to my friend, Erica’s, house to learn how to apply my Jamberry nail stickers. I know, it doesn’t take much to get me excited. I got the stickers for my birthday in April, but I was horrible at putting them on – they weren’t smooth at all! Erica’s sister sells Jamberry products, so she’s going to show me how to apply the stickers.
– Ever since Saturday, I can’t stop thinking about the Barre3 In The Park workout I went to. I loved the class and really want to try it again! The feel is very similar to Group Centergy which is no secret that I LOVE! I’ve been thinking that maybe I want to get certified to teach something else along those lines – like Pilates or yoga. Pilates would be my first choice, but the training is soooooo expensive and we just don’t have a demand for it at the club I work at. Those styles of workouts just energize me and when I’m teaching or taking a Centergy class, I just feel at home, like I’m in my sweet spot, ya know? Fortunately, I’ve been subbing a lot this month, so I’ve been getting my fix…..
– This kitten: I just love her so much!
My mom mentioned, the other day, that I have wayyyy to many pictures of her on my Instagram and I was like, “No, I totally don’t have that many pics of her.” Then I scrolled through my Instagram feed and, sure enough, I have too many photos of my cat. I need to have kids or something.
– I have been eating like crap this week. Currently, this is what I’m snacking on:
Yep, JIF and animal crackers. I failed to meal prep this week and have 0 groceries, so I’ve been munching on junk and, therefore, generally feeling like junk. Tomorrow, I’m going grocery shopping annnnnnnd probably cooking (ugh, so not my favorite thing). I just need to remind myself that it’s worth it because I feel so much lighter and more energetic when I eat good food!
– My dad’s running in the Sunriver Marathon For A Cause half marathon on Saturday and I so wish I could be there!! Sadly, I have to work so I’ll just cheer him on from here. Gooooooo Daddy!!!
What are your thoughts this Thursday?
Any plans for the 3 day weekend? I teach tomorrow, work Saturday and teach again on Monday, so I don’t really feel like it’s a long weekend. Enjoy some vacationing or camping for me!!
Anyone running in a race this weekend?